EQ Smart-Level Bluetooth Operation
Our goal is to provide you with technical assistance quickly and effectively.
- Operation & Installation Manuals
- Replacement Part Instructions
- Parts Identification Documents
- Troubleshooting Documents
- Warranty Forms
- EQ Smart-Level Bluetooth Operation
- EQ Smart-Level Quick Start Guide
- EQ Smart-Level Quick Start Guide – Trailer
EQ SYSTEMS SUPPORT
- All warranty authorization must come from the EQ Systems warranty department.
- Technical support is available after hours in cases of emergency.
- All EQ Systems hydraulics systems use Dexron ATF Fluid.
*Info needed for tech support: Vehicle year, make, model, floor plan. EQ pump model number, touchpad number, etc. Also original date of retail purchase, if warranty.
DOWNLOAD APP ON GOOGLE PLAY STORE
To download the app in the Android App store, click the Google Play button below. This will take you right to the EQ Smart Level. Make sure your Bluetooth setting is turned on or the app will not connect to your coach.
DOWNLOAD APP ON ITUNES APP STORE
To download the app in the iTunes App store, click the Apple App button below. This will take you right to the EQ Smart Level. Make sure your bluetooth setting is turned on or the app will not connect to your coach.
Once the app is downloaded, please follow the instructions to level your coach.
*Please note: Make sure your Bluetooth is turned on and when you install the app if it asks you to grant permission for EQ Smart-Level to access your device’s location, choose the “while using this app” option.