- Quick Tips
- Operation & Installation Manuals
- Replacement Part Instructions
- Parts Identification Documents
- Troubleshooting Documents
- Warranty Forms
- EQ Smart-Level Bluetooth Operation
- EQ Smart-Level Quick Start Guide
- EQ Smart-Level Quick Start Guide – Trailer
EQUALIZER SYSTEMS SUPPORT
- All warranty authorization must come from the Equalizer Systems warranty department.
- Technical support is available after hours in cases of emergency.
- All Equalizer Systems hydraulics systems use Dexron ATF Fluid.
*Info needed for tech support: Vehicle year, make, model, floor plan. Equalizer pump model number, touchpad number, etc. Also original date of retail purchase, if warranty.
The EQ Smart-Level app does not collect or store your personal data.
The EQ Smart-Level app requires permission to activate Bluetooth.
Permission to access location must also be granted. This is because whenever Bluetooth is enabled, Bluetooth beacons could be used to determine the location of your Android device. Granting your permission for location is the way Android makes you aware of this possibility.
The EQ Smart-Level app also requires permission to read the state of your phone. This phone state information is used to control when the EQ Smart-Level app should play sounds. If the phone is in use, EQ Smart-Level will not play sounds.
Permission is also requested to record audio. The EQ Smart-Level app does not record audio, and this permission requirement will be removed in future versions of the EQ Smart-Level app.