Now Hiring: Warranty Administrator
$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
GREAT BENEFITS – AFFORDABLE HEALTH, DENTAL & VISION, FREE LIFE INSURANCE & 401K MATCH
Are you outgoing & motivated?
Come grow with us!
Location for position: 55169 CR 3 North, Elkhart, IN 46514
Offering a sign-on bonus in addition to our performance-based bonus opportunity! Great benefits, will train, pay based on experience.
Equalizer Systems manufactures hydraulic lifting and leveling systems for horse trailers, motorhomes, fifth wheels, motorsports, and specialty vehicles.
We are seeking an experienced Warranty Administrator with exceptional customer service skills and an ambitious attitude. The Warranty Administrator is responsible for accurately checking, totaling, and processing every warranty and repair order while making necessary adjustments per the Warranty Manager to ensure that the company receives payment owed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Verifying and processing all vehicle warranty submissions.
- Assisting the Service and Parts Departments to ensure all claims are submitted with proper documentation in a timely manner.
- Reconciling and maintaining warranty schedules and payments.
- Correct and make adjustments concerning rejected claims including resubmission when needed.
- To consistently be aware of any changes and revisions to the Company Warranty Policy and Procedures..
- Generate and close Repair Orders.
- All warranty claims must be paid in less than a thirty-day period.
- Every Friday, provide the Controller and the Warrant Manager with a copy of the current schedule with notes on outstanding warranty receivables.
- Fosters and maintains excellent relations between customers and company
- Answers incoming telephone calls and responds in a courteous and professional manner
- Assists service advisor in scheduling service appointments according to scheduling policies
- Greets all incoming customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Assists service advisors in write up of incoming customers work orders
- Obtains any needed warranty or customer authorization prior to working on unit including taking of pictures, faxing in for authorization or any / all procedures as prescribed in the manufacturer’s warranty policy & procedure manuals
- Follows up on all warranty receivables to ensure payment in timely manner, contacting customers as needed to schedule appointments for special order parts
- Participate in training as prescribed by management
- Communicate closely with technicians as needed with diagnosis, authorization and/or repairs
- Acknowledge all guidelines and policies as described in company policy handbook and service manual
- Performing any other tasks deemed necessary by supervisor
Minimum Position Requirements:
- 3 + years of overall “hands-on” plant floor supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in wire harness manufacturing required.
- Self starter with strong leadership and team building skills.
- Knowledge of hazards and safety precautions.
- Ability to multitask and effective time management skills
- Ability to develop and implement improvement changes unaided.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work well within a team environment.
Other Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proficient computer skills including the ability to use our dealer portals (training provided)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills to resolve issues in a professional and tactful manner over the phone and in person
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with warranty representatives with our manufacturers
- Ability to accept additional tasks, duties and/or direction from management
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Most work is performed indoors at a desk but may require walking throughout the Plant at times.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Easy Options to Apply
You may apply in person or you may forward completed applications and/or resumes via email or fax.
Equalizer Systems C/O Days Corporation , Attn: Human Resources
3112 Lexington Park Drive, Elkhart, IN 46514
Fax: (574) 231-7411 | Email: email@example.com
Contact Human Resources: (800) 424-8117